25. Big Banana, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
You’re not an Aussie kid until you have been let down by the size of the ‘Big’ Banana.
24. Big Merino, Goulbourn, New South Wales
Such a proud majestic creature. No one cares it is taking up three parking spots.
23. Big Trout, Adaminaby, New South Wales
Note the offenders will be prosecuted sign. “I sentence you to 35 years imprisonment for climbing the Big Trout.”
22. Big Wine Cask, Mourquong, New South Wales
All we need now is a big cheese platter!
21. Big Koala, Dadswells Bridge, Victoria
In the event of a siege, the Giant Koala springs to life to protect the people of Dadswells Bridge.
20. Big Lobster, Kingston SE, South Australia
This is definitely a video game boss.
19. Big Galah, Kimba, South Australia
Legend has it it was crafted by a group of normal sized Galahs.
18. Big Bull, Wauchope, New South Wales
And the kids love it!
17. Big Golden Guitar, Tamworth, New South Wales
Gotta love a monument that proudly displays it’s website underneath.
16. Big Oyster, Taree, New South Wales
I don’t get how this sells cars.
15. Big Golden Gumboot, Tully, Queensland
“I decree the building of a Giant Golden Gumboot!” – Single term mayor.
14. Big Red Back, Eight Mile Plains, Queensland
Great spot for honey-mooners!
13. Big Pineapple, Woombye, Queensland
Right next to the big cigarette (lying on the ground in front).
12. Big Wicket, Westbury, Tasmania
Still wouldn’t make my bowling better.
11. Big Mango, Bowen, Queensland
Somehow this was once stolen. By Nandos. Seriously.
10. Big Bench, Broken Hill, New South Wales
The builders got the dimensions wrong. Shall we just say it was intentional?
9. Big Potato, Robertson, New South Wales
Can confirm; not a real potato, actually a rock. DISAPPOINTED!
8. Big Tennis Racquet, Barellan, New South Wales
There’s a town planner who knows how to ‘serve’ the people!
7. Big Pie, Yatala, Queensland
The most delicious UFO you’ve ever seen!
6. Big Bicycle, Chullora, New South Wales
Home of the famous “I saw the Big Bicycle” t-shirt stand!
5. Big Prawn, Ballina, New South Wales
Oh God, it’s coming right for us!
4. Big Penguin, Penguin, Tasmania
Penguin in Penguin? Penguception!
3. Big Red Elephant, Lockyer Valley, Queensland
Are you sure you wanted it red?
2. Big Rocking Horse, Gumeracha, South Australia
Accident free for 43 days!
1. Big Boxing Croc, Humpty Doo, Northern Territory
The town name alone is grounds for taking out the number 1 spot.