Earlier this year Lonely Planet ranked the 500 most must see places on Earth, with Australia making ten appearances.
If you have yet to cross travelling down under off your bucket list, this top ten is a good place to start!
10. Port Arthur, Tasmania
9. Ningaloo Marine Park, Western Australia
8. Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales
7. Sydney Opera House, New South Wales
6. Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory
5. Uluru, Northern Territory
4. Cradle Mountain, Tasmania
3. Hobart’s Museum of Old and New Art, Tasmania
2. Twelve Apostles, Victoria
1. Great Barrier Reef, Queensland